If you are in a life-threatening situation, you should always call Triple Zero (000) for police, fire or ambulance.
Wellington Shire Pools Operating Status (Temperature Trigger)
VicEmergency is Victoria's combined source of emergency information and warnings, helping the community to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies across the state. Visit the VicEmergency website or download the App.
Emergency Radio Broadcasters
- ABC AM Radio 828AM
- ABC Gippsland Radio 100.7FM
- 3TR FM Radio 99.5FM
- 3GV Gold Radio 1242AM
- 3GCR Gippsland Community Radio 104.7FM
- Emergency Marine Incidents (03) 5150 0500 (24 hours)
- Contact information and resources are available from the Gippsland Ports website
National Relay Service
Nurse of Call
- Nurse on Call 1300 606 024 (24 hours)
Poisons Information Centre
- Poison Information Hotline 13 11 26 (24 hours)
Red Cross Emergency Services
- Duty Officer 1800 232 969
- Contact information and resources are available from the Red Cross website
- VicRoads 13 11 70
- Information on current road closures is available from the VicTraffic website
Utilities - Services and Faults
Victorian State Emergency Service (SES)
This page was last published on:
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Thank you! Your feedback has been successfully sent.
There was an ERROR, please try again.