Non-legislated Wellington Shire Council Fees for Statutory and Strategic Planning are shown below.
Applicable State Government fees (depending on the type of Planning Permit application) can be accessed via the Planning and Subdivision Fees page on Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
Statutory Planning Fees (As of 1 July 2021)
- Valuation for Public Open Space Contribution: Cost of Valuation
- Where heritage controls are the only trigger for a planning permit: NO FEE
- Liquor Licence Only: $200.00
Native Vegetation Removal
- Less than 10 Hectares: $200.00
- Permit & Endorsed Plans (Search and Copy): $155.00
- Permit - Request for Extension of Time: $300.00
- Amend Endorsed Plan (If the estimated cost of change is $10,000 or less, relates to a single dwelling and there is no need for new referrals or Public Notice): $200.00
Section 173 Agreement
- Section 173 Agreement - Preparation/Review: $210.00
Strategic Planning Fees (As of 1 July 2021)
*All fees include GST.