Have you ever wondered how to find relevant data about your local community to help with your project or when applying for a grant? Then this free community session is for you.
Wellington Shire Council’s Community Collaborations Program is hosting a session in conjunction with .id - the population experts (home.id.com.au) on how to use Council’s free online Community Profile and Social Atlas tools.
The session will cover:
• An overview of the community demographic characteristics of Wellington Shire and some of the differences between each part of the shire.
• How to use these free online tools to assist in telling a story for your projects.
• A look at socio-economic characteristics and how they are linked.
• Where to access other free resources based on the Census and other datasets.
• An update on the 2021 Census and when the data will be available via these tools.
It will be held 7pm to 8.30pm, Wednesday 28 October 2020.
This session will be held online through Zoom videoconferencing. You will require internet access, a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone, and installation of the free Zoom app (download to your device is required before the session).
Registrations close Tuesday 27 October 2020.