If you’re spending more time juggling cash than running your business, or making a profit but still struggling to pay the bills, then this essential small business workshop will ensure you’re never caught short again.
Learn how to manage stock, suppliers and debtors and how to prepare a cash flow forecast so you can avoid a crisis before it hits.
Delivered by a small business financial expert and packed with practical tips and techniques you can apply straight away, this workshop includes a free one-on-one mentoring session to make sure you get it right.
Learn how to:
• Tell the difference between profit and cash
• Understand the working capital cycle
• Improve customer collections
• Manage stock
• Manage suppliers
• Manage debtors
• Avoid a cash flow crisis
• Prepare a cash flow forecast
• Access tools, templates, support and resources in future.
Places are limited and a light supper will be provided.
Tickets are $20 each. Click here to register.