*Town Population figures above have been sourced from the Australian Bureau of Statistics 2011 Census and, in many cases, include neighbouring districts. To view these figures and additional statistics in full please visit the Australian Bureau of Statistics Community Profile webpage.
Profiles have been developed for 9 separate catchment areas across Wellington Shire. The profiles contain summary information including; population statistics, housing, labour force, service and natural environment information. The catchments are based on the state suburb classification according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics. In addition to these profiles, further statistics are available by contacting our Coordinator Social Planning and Policy on 1300 366 244.
- Boisdale Briagolong (26KB) (Boisdale and Briagolong)
- Dargo (25KB)
- Heyfield (27KB) (Coongulla, Cowwarr, Denison, Glenmaggie, Heyfield, Licola and Seaton)
- Loch Sport to Seaspray (26KB) (Golden Beach, Loch Sport, Ocean Grange, Paradise Beach and Seaspray)
- Maffra (26KB) (Maffra, Newry and Tinamba)
- Rosedale (26KB) (Carrajung, Gormandale, Nambrok, Rosedale and Willung South)
- Sale (30KB) (Bundalaguah, Cobains, East Sale, Fulham, Longford, Sale, Stradbroke and Wurruk)
- Stratford (29KB) (Fernbank, Meerlieu, Munro and Stratford)
- Wellington LGA (22KB) (Profile of Wellington Shire Local Government Area)
- Yarram (27KB) (Alberton, Binginwarri, Devon North, Jack River, Port Albert, Robertson's Beach, Won Wron, Woodside and Yarram)