Thursday 18 January 2018
Wellington Shire Council is teaming up with Small Business Victoria to present an interactive social media workshop for local business owners.
“Facebook and your business - Everything you need to get started” will help local business owners to use social media to meet their business goals.
Wellington Shire Council Mayor Carolyn Crossley urged all business owners who needed assistance with social media to attend the workshop.
“Social media is a part of everyday life now and if you are running a business, you can’t afford to be without it,” she said.
“This low-cost workshop is being brought to Wellington by Small Business Victoria and will give you the basics of what you need to know about Facebook marketing, the resources required to get started and how to put together a plan.
“The workshop will help you identify your social media goals and then develop a social media marketing plan aligned to your business goals and the Facebook platform.”
The workshop will also teach you how to:
- Get your Facebook business page up and running
- Set realistic budgets for time and money
- Set SMART goals for your social media
- Complete a social media skills audit
- Learn how to produce regular content
- Tips for Facebook advertising campaigns and search marketing
- Apply best practice when responding to negative feedback
- Refine a social media policy
The workshop will be held in the Carang Carang room at the Port of Sale on Wednesday 7 February 2018 at 6pm.
The number of participants are limited, so secure your tickets via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/facebook-for-your-business-tickets-42178704641