Commence Date: 04/06/2018
Where: Marley Street, Sale
The road reconstruction work being undertaken by J.W Volk Pty. Ltd is approximately 35-40% complete.
The project has experienced some delays to date due to the gas authorities (APAs) approval process; who own a high pressure gas main in Marley Street.
WSC has recently received authorisation on the 12 February to proceed with the road reconstruction works for the majority of the Marley Street which will allow J.W Volk Pty. Ltd to continue with the works in the approved areas.
Progress to date:
- Drainage (inc. pipe and pits) has been fully installed.
- New footpath is nearly fully complete.
- Minor remediation work has been complete on the east side of Marley St between the footpath and property boundaries.
- Between the court bowl and Stawell St.
- Excavation of roadway to design grade complete
- Class 2 & 3 pavement has been placed and compacted to design grade
- Kerb & channel has been installed on the east side of Marley St.
- Concrete & gravel driveways have been installed between the court bowl and Stawell St.
Pending final approvals from APA at the intersection of Stawell Street and the northern Court bowl, the works are anticipated to be complete in the first half of 2019.
Special Charge Scheme Marley Street