What do we offer?
- The Wellington Toy Library aims to provide children between the ages of 6 months and 8 years with the opportunity to play with a wide range of quality, educational, fun toys.
- The Toy Library promotes the value of play through all stages of a child’s development.
- We offer an extensive variety of toys, play equipment, puzzles, games, videos and tapes for borrowing.
- The Wellington Toy Library is a community service managed by a volunteer committee of members.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the running of the Toy Library by helping on the duty roster, stocktake and fundraising.
DVD’s, stories on tape, wooden puzzles and jigsaws, board games (2 - 8 years), bath toys and activities, sand pit toys, push-a-long toys, ride on toys/scooters/trikes, aquaplay, tunnels, musical toys, painting easel, rocking horse, construction sets and many more toys are available for borrowing.
- Family Membership entitles you to borrow 2 toys plus 1 choice of either a game, a puzzle or a DVD per fortnight.
- In addition, you may also borrow 1 reserve toy for an extra cost of $2 for 2 weeks.
- Toys can only be borrowed or returned during Toy Library hours.
- Borrowing is to be supervised by an adult.
- We are open during school holidays except the Christmas holidays. An extensive selection of larger toys are available for loan for 2 weeks. A $2 fee applies for these items and must be booked.
Several Membership options are currently available. Please contact the Toy Library for current fees and conditions. Members are asked to volunteer 2 hours per yearly membership on duty roster to count toys upon return and help out.
55 Raymond Street, Sale
Tuesday 10.00am - 1.00pm
Friday 2.30pm - 4.30pm
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.