What do we offer?
- The Wellington Toy Library aims to provide children between the ages of 6 months and 8 years with the opportunity to play with a wide range of quality, educational, fun toys.
- The Toy Library promotes the value of play through all stages of a child’s development.
- We offer an extensive variety of toys, play equipment, puzzles, games, bikes and dress ups for borrowing.
- The Wellington Toy Library is a community service managed by a volunteer committee of members.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the running of the Toy Library by helping on the duty roster, stocktake and fundraising.
Wooden puzzles and jigsaws, board games (2 - 8 years), bath toys and activities, sand pit toys, push-a-long toys, ride on toys/scooters/trikes, aquaplay, tunnels, musical toys, painting easel, rocking horse, construction sets, dress up’s and many more toys are available for borrowing.
- Family Membership entitles you to borrow 3 toys per fortnight.
- In addition, you may also borrow 2 extra toys for the week when you do your duty.
- Toys can only be borrowed or returned during Toy Library hours.
- Borrowing is to be supervised by an adult.
- We are open during school holidays except the Christmas holidays.
Several Membership options are currently available. Please contact the Toy Library for current fees and conditions. Members are asked to volunteer 4 hours per yearly membership on duty roster to count toys upon return and help out.
55 Raymond Street, Sale
Tuesday 10.00am - 1.00pm
Friday 2.30pm - 4.30pm
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.