Our library service has a selection of e-books, e-audiobooks and useful databases which you can access with almost any computer, tablet or device with internet access. Library membership is required to access these services.
Each online service provider has separate registration and apps for access. Details of how to access these services is provided below. Note: Library card number authentication may be required for access to online e-resources.
Story Box Library
Story Box Library Watch Australian stories read by some of our finest storytellers on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Stories suitable for children aged 3-12 years.
An excellent selection of free adult and junior fiction and non-fiction books are available to download to your iPad, e-reader or various Android devices. A library membership number, password and email address are required.
Bolinda Digital - Borrowbox
Further information can be found in the Borrowbox Instructions (334KB)
Free adult and junior fiction and non-fiction e-audio books and e-Books are available to download to your iPad, iPhone, e-reader or various Android devices with Bolinda Digital. Use the 'Sign In' button to login and follow the instructions to browse, borrow, confirm and download items.
A library membership number, password and email address are required.
Unlimited Patron Access to the Best Digital Magazines
RBdigital Magazines feature full-colour, digital editions for instant desktop or mobile reading for Apple and Android devices by downloading the RB digital App.
Subscriptions include Australian Handyman, Caravan & Motorhome, The Australian Women's Weekly, Better Homes & Gardens, National Geographic, PC & Tech Authority and Vogue Australia
- Easy Collection Management: Check out magazines and read them instantly on computers (both PC and Mac) or access the content on portable media devices.
- No-Limit Permanent Checkouts: Patrons can check out as many issues as they want and keep them in their account as long as they wish.
- Current Issues: New issues are released simultaneously with print editions, and many are available for immediate viewing before print editions arrive at the library.
- Always-Available Backlist: As collections grow, so does the digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy Browsing and Checkout: Patrons can browse a library’s collection of titles one at a time, search for favourite magazines by title, or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines.
Britannica Library provides you with access to three sites in one, with age appropriate material from the child-friendly collection through to the adult general reference collection. Britannica online includes: encyclopaedia, dictionary, magazine articles, images, video clips and links to authoritative related websites. Audio feature enables read-aloud access to text.
The Office of the Children's eSafety Commissioner provides internet users, particularly children and young people with easy online access to cybersafety information and assistance available in Australia.
This site is useful if you need help in dealing with cyberbullying, want information on obligations of social media service providers, need guidance on online safety measures or want to report illegal or offensive content.
Are you cybersafe? Take the Creep Quiz and find out more about your online safety.
Need Legal Help?
Everyday-Law provides easy-to-understand legal information in one spot. It is a good place to start to solve your legal problems and find free or low-cost legal advice in Victoria.
The online Driver Education program contains the following state-specific information:
- 3 car practice learner permit knowledge tests
- 1 Exam Mode practice test
- 7 online driver’s manuals (2015)
- FAQ section with 100+ questions related to getting your driver licence